This is a regular feature of links to helpful content related to digital strategy for published authors, and other items of interest like author interviews and book industry news.
- Looking to get your agent a gift for the holidays but not sure what’s the appropriate amount to spend? Read fiction author Allison Winn Scotch’s advice, and browse her blog for other helpful insights.
- How to give an e-book: Open Road Media’s Guide on How-To Give An Ebook: Kindle, Apple iBooks, Nook, etc. Also there’s a version on Scribd.com.
- Alice Northover offers Facebook strategy in “Author Tips: The 12 Step Business Author’s Facebook Page Cheat Sheet“. Though oriented to business authors, it provides solid advice for all authors. Alice is a publicist at AMACON (book publishing division of the American Management Association). On Twitter, follow Alice @alicenorthover, AMACON @AMACOMBooks. I originally saw this on Twitter via the AMACON Trade Sales & Marketing Director Jenny W Schwartz @bkgrlny.
- Looking for an agent? Trying to stay in the loop on new agents? One place to watch: new agent alerts on the Writer’s Digest site
- Browse other posts in this series: Roundup of good advice: digital strategy for authors…