‘Tis the season for giving books to kids! This edition in the series of roundups of notable Book Gift Guides will help you find that perfect book for those discerning young people in your life this holiday season. Here is today’s roundup:
- New! From the Washington Post: Best children’s books of 2011
- New! From the Los Angeles Times: Holiday Books & Gift Ideas for Children and Young Adults
- Book experts from Scholastic Book Clubs and Scholastic Book Fairs have revealed their picks for what will be the most popular new children’s books for the 2011 holiday season: Scholastic’s 2011 Holiday Gift List for Kids
- Produced annually by The Bulletin of the Center for Children’s Books, the Guide Book to Gift Books is a free download that features over 300 of the best books for gift-giving. Want to know more about how and why this list is compiled? Read the Q&A article on how these titles are chosen with Kate Quealy-Gainer, assistant editor at the Bulletin.
- From the NY Times: Notable Children’s Books of 2011
- In the Telegraph, Dinah Hall picks the best Christmas treats for toddlers to teens: Books for Christmas: Children
- From The Book Dads: Holiday Gift Guide: Picture Books & Early Readers
- From Random House:
Let’s not forget the parents! Here’s a book gift guide for parents:
- From Simple Kids editor Kara Fleck: Gift Ideas for Parents: My Favorite Books from 2011 (and my wish list)
Know of another book gift guide to recommend? List it in the comments area below, or e-mail it in to be included in the next roundup.
- Browse all Gift Guides category articles
- Browse all articles in this series: Roundup of good advice: digital strategy for authors…